EPDM Roofing solutions in Dublin
EPDM roofing is a rubber roofing solution that has been in use since the 1950s. It is made up of ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber. The EPDM roofing stands out because it is resistant to moisture, chemicals, and UV rays. It makes it an ideal option for roofs that are exposed to these types of weather conditions.
EPDM rubber roofing was initially designed to be used on ships, but it quickly became widely used on buildings because it was cheaper to manufacture and had good insulation properties.
EPDM Roofing has many benefits, such as:
- It has a high resistance to heat
- It resists weather damage
- It is resistant to chemicals
- It has low water absorption rates
- It is a fire-retardant material
- It is also highly durable and has a life expectancy of 20 to 30 years
There is no doubt that the EPDM flat roof is an excellent solution that residents in Dublin can opt for. And if that is what you are interested in, then Stone Builders is the companion you have been searching for all along. We provide premium Firestone EPDM solutions to our clients in Dublin, and that too at affordable prices.
Here is why you need to reach out to us today:
- We are the leading approved Roofing Contractorin Dublin
- Stone Builders provides guaranteed EPDM roofing solutions, and that too at affordable prices
- Only the finest EPDM membrane is used for the project, and only after it has been thoroughly tested by our team
- We have hired top professionals on our payroll to ensure 100% satisfactory solutions
- A dedicated customer support helpline is available for our customers to reach out at their convenience